The bake-out unit has been designed for a fully automated baking of vacuum recipients. It is divided into a controller and a power section, the latter consisting of one or more switch boxes to connect the heating elements.
- Control of up to 16 heating elements, divided into four switch boxes with Schuko-outlets (socket with isolated ground) for four heating elements
- Connection of up to 16 temperature sensors (thermocouples type J or K)
- Programmable target temperatures in up to 6 time segments, individually configurable for each sensor.
- Maximum allowed temperature rise/drop settable for each sensor in each time segment.
- Monitoring of the heating current for each heating cable which enables the recognition of disconnected/defective heating elements.
- Discontinuing the heating by digital inputs, e.g. by external vacuum gauges
- Two safety inputs for cancelling the heating process by safety devices or a master controller.
- One ‘active’ output for reporting to a higher-level control.
- Visiualization of current and previous heating cycles
- Graphical user interface for an intuitive and comfortable configuration of all control parameters
- Integrated TCP server for remote ly monitoring the heating cycles
All measurement data are stored in a set interval. With the PC software not running the controller stares the data on the inegrated SD-card. With startup of the PC software these data are read and stored in log files (Tab-separated ASCII files).
|Data connection||USB 2.0 and 10/Mbit TCP/IP|
|Power input||230V AC 50Hz, 16A|
|Power input||400V AC 50Hz, 16A 5mm connection cable with CEE plug 16A/5-pin|
|19" housing||3HE/84TE resp. BxHxT 426x128x463|
|Circuit breaker||4x 230V/16A|
|Output switch||4x SSR (Thyristor) 230V/30A|
|Current transformer||0..20A / 0..10V, to measure the output current|