The UV curer consists of a focussed, high-intensity UV emitter positioned over a conveyor belt for the fully automatic curing of UV-curing adhesives, bonds and protective coatings.
The entire system is shielded and thus light proof; the openings for the transportation of materials are screened by shutters on both sides so that no UV rays can emerge. This provides a high level of safety for the operators. If the conveyor belt is not operated inline or in conjunction with a cassette system, the interlocked front opening can be used for manual loading.
The conveyor belt has a sensor-driven speed control for the area flooded with UV light, enabling a high product throughput.
- Can be used inline (SMEMA)
- Settable belt speeds of 1-999mm/sec
- Conveyor belt for material widths of 113mm (configurable) with a belt support width of 4.2mm
- Simple operation using a microcontroller-driven touch panel
- Integrated UV intensity measurement to detect any drop in power
- Integrated air inlet and outlet fan with a flow sensor
- Service indicator
- Service mode settable using a key-operated switch